I’ve been looking into CryptoCurrency a lot lately. Trading on a few exchanges.
These are the coins I’m currently looking at in my portfolio (with links to their respective Sub-Reddit)
- BTC – Bitcoin (An obvious choice, bought and used it many times, always seems to have decent upward trend.)
- LTC – LiteCoin (Similar to BTC but much quicker and lower on fees)
- BCH – Bitcoin Cash (A fork of BTC, only got some because of the fork)
- TRX – Tronix (Up and coming coin for use in games and other media)
- XVG – Verge (A Privacy coin will soon allow sending and receiving transactions in “Stealth” mode via Tor)
- XRP – Ripple (A coin looking to be used in banks)
Below is a quick intro on how to get started:
If you’re looking at getting into any trading, I’d start with QuadrigaCX or Coinbase as they are easiest to buy BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, and others. In the case of trading for the coins not listed on here, such as TRX, XVG and XRP you’d want to buy ETH as its quickest and has the least fees. If you only wanted to buy the coins left above, you can stop here. It would be best to keep your coins on a hardware wallet, such as the Ledger Nano S, for safe keeping. If you want to get into more Alt Coins, continue on below.
Hopefully that gives you some ideas on how to get started. I’ll be keeping up to date on some of the progress as we go.